Pages

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Winter Update

Well, it's been a while since we posted on here! I suppose one could say that we've been having a blogging break for a while. :) We have also been extra busy these past few months and have been away from home quite a lot as well. We've been to lots of lovely interesting places and done fun things - and have tons of photos so hopefully we'll be able to get back to blogging more often and share some of them with you all. :)

We're still in winter here, but we are blessed in this country to enjoy mild weather mostly though we have had a few really cold spells - cold for us but probably not really that cold compared to many other countries, as you can see from the pictures below. :)


6 comments:

Mikailah Autumn said...

So glad that you're posting again! :) I always look forward to your posts. I do enjoy winter. I just wish we got more snow! :)

Blessings~
Mikailah

Stephanie Ann said...

It's always neat to hear about winter there when it is sizzling hot summer here. :D

Shannon said...

I am glad to hear that you have been having a blessed season of life, filled with joy and thanksgiving! Cold weather sounds so nice right now! We are in the 100s {degrees} lately and a cool and fresh air would be splendid! But, I am thankful for what the Lord brings!

Many Blessings,
~Shannon~

Bekah said...

I think many of us are missing you two.... :D

Bekah said...

Thanks for the comment on my new blog! :D

Cora Beth said...

I too have missed you two. :) What interesting Winters you have there! Do you ever have snow???

Looking forward to pictures,
~Cora