Pages

Friday, April 29, 2011

17 Today! Happy Birthday!


Birthday blessings and wishes
 to my special and wonderful sister, Jessica! 
May God richly bless you.
Love you lots!

12 comments:

Felicity said...

Happy Birthday to you Jessica! May the Lord bless you and continue to hold you in His hand!

aPilgrim said...

Happy Birthday, Darling Jess!
Wow, is it possible that seventeen years have already past since the day we received such a precious gift from the LORD?! :) You're such a blessing to us all!

May our LORD richly bless you, continue to guide and lead you.
We love you!
Dad, Mom & Gran

Tammy Anne Yule said...

Happy Birthday Jessica!!

Hope you have a wonderful day
And may the Lord bless you and keep you

Lots Of Love From
Tammy,Shania,Aunty Rebekka and Uncle Trever

Rachel said...

I thought I would stop by to say hello to you all...to find out it was your birthday today Jessica! :D So, happy birthday to you and I pray it is a lovely and blessed one my dear! :)

Blessings to you both!
~Miss Rachel~
(the other Rachel). ;) HeHe!

Anna said...

Happy Birthday Jessica!
May the Lord bless you!

Laura said...

Dear Miss Jessica,

A very happy 17th birthday wish all the way from Maine! What a very special day for you...I pray that it is filled with many blessings. I'm sure that your family will make it so special.

Dear Miss Rachel,

Thank you for stopping by my blog and for your sweet words...I've missed your comments! Hope all is well in Africa. We are finally beginning to see sunny weather here...and getting very excited about gardens and such. I'm sure that today will be a special day for your family...and how sweet of you to put up such a beautiful post for your sister!

Hope you all have a blessed day!
Mrs. Laura

Renate said...

Happy Birthday!

I hope you had a wonderful (not too wintery) birthday!

R

Lacy said...

Happy Birthday, Jess!! =D
May the Lord continue to bless you with many more!

Love,
~ Lacy

Jessica Rebekah said...

Thank you so much, everyone, for all your lovely comments! :) I had a wonderful day. :)
God bless
~Jessica

Anonymous said...

Happy happy HAPPY birthday my dear friend!! ♥ I hope your birthday was nothing short of fabulous. Love you tons! ♥ xx

Anna said...

Happy Birthday Jessica!

I hope you had a great birthday!

Anna

Annabeth said...

Happy 17th Birthday Jessica!
God Bless you