Pages

Sunday, August 15, 2010

Happy Birthday, Rachel

Happy 15th Birthday, Dearest Rachel!

You're a wonderful sister and friend!
Hope you have a special day!
May our Lord richly bless you today and always.
I love you.
~*~

16 comments:

aPilgrim said...

Darling Rachel,

It's your bithday, but fifteen years ago we were the ones who received the gift! What a blessing you are! @};-
May our Lord bless you abundantly on your special day and always.

We love you so much!
Daddy, Mom and Granny Hannah

Felicity said...

A Very Happy Birthday Rachel!! May you be blessed in the year ahead, and may you always walk with the Lord!

Love from all of us.

Blythe said...

Happy 15th Birthday Rachel!
I hope your day is filled with joy and happiness!

Cora Beth said...

Happy, happy birthday, dear Rachel!!! I hope you've had a very nice, special day. You are a dear sister in the Lord and I'm so glad to know you.

Love you lots~
Cora
PS. Did you have a birthday cake? :)

~Amy Thomson~ said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Rachel!!!!!!!!!

I hope you have an AWESOME day, and that you get spoiled ROTTEN!!!!

Love you cousin!!!!!!

May God RICHLY bless you!!

LOve ya,
Amzie

Taylor said...

What a sweet note to your sister, Jessica!

--Happy 15th birthday Rachel!! I hope you have a very blessed day in the Lord. :)

Lots of love,
- Taylor -

hope said...

Happy 15th Birthday, Rachel!!! :)

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday, Rach!!! =D I hope you have an awesome birthday girl. God bless you!! :)

Much Love,
sK

Anna said...

Happy 15th Birthday Rachel!

Have a blessed day!

God Bless you!

~Lauren ( Anna )

~Miss Zara~ said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY
HAVE A BLESSED DAY :=)

Laura said...

Happy Birthday Rachel! I hope you had a wonderful day!

" The Lord bless you and keep you; the Lord make His face shine upon you, and be gracious to you; the Lord lift up His countenance upon you, and give you peace. " ~Numbers 6:24-26

With lots of love
from Laura :)

Tammy Anne Yule said...

HAPPY belated Birthday Rachel!!!!!!!!!!
Hope you had a wonderful day.
May the Lord Bless you and Keep you
See ya soon
Love From Tammy

Rachel Beth said...

EVERYONE - Thank you SO much for all your lovely comments and sweet wishes! I appreciate them all, they made my birthday extra-special!
God bless you and many thanks once again.
Lots of love,
Rachel

P.S. Cora - yes, my Granny Hannah baked me a delicious cake. :D Wish I could have shared it with everyone on here! :)

Frikkie K said...

Happy 15th birthday Rachel. sorry its 1 day late our internet was down for awhile

God Bless
Frikkie

Lacy said...

Sorry I'm late! But I hope you had a very happy birthday! =)

Love in Jesus,
~ Lacy
Thy Word Forever

Shannon said...

Hope that you had a blessed birthday and that you continue to seek the Lord as you advance in your years...

Blessings,
~Shannon~